Monday, January 9, 2012

Lynnderella Connect the Dots

Sometimes there are polishes that are just awesome beyond belief.  This is one of those polishes.  

Connect the Dots is a completely unique concoction of black and white opaque glitter in a variety of sizes and shapes.  There's hexagons, squares, bars, and even small round glitter all in a clear base with subtle shimmer.  The clear base makes it necessary for layering, so I'm showing you one(ish) coat of Connect the Dots over Zoya Dove.  I think that may be two coats on my index finger.  Despite the crazy shapes, it's surprisingly easy to work with.  Even easier than Lucky Numbers.  Just a small amount of manipulation was needed to put the glitter where I wanted it, and everything laid almost perfectly flat.  Definitely enlarge these photos to see all that's going on with this polish!

(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)

Perfection.  This is Lynnderella at her best (though, honestly, when is she not?!)  It may just be the coolest polish I own.  The simple color scheme makes it perfect for layering over just about anything, but I just adore the monochromatic look when its layered over grey.  This was an incredibly popular manicure.  I got a ton of compliments just about anywhere I went!  A lot of people thought I did a splatter-paint technique, and from far away, I can definitely see where they're coming from.  Personally, this look kind of reminds me of those sprinkly garage floors.  Know what I mean?

Connect the Dots is a hands-down MUST HAVE.  Whatever the cost (including your first born), you NEED this!  Lynnderella will be opening shop with a new collection on her blog in the next month or so, so keep your eyes peeled for the opening!  If a five polish minimum is a little too high, you can also check out Lynnderella's polishes on llarowe.  $12 is almost a steal for a polish this awesome.  

Also, don't forget to check out our Finger Paints Special Effects Blogaversary Giveaway, if you haven't already!  :-)

5 comments:

  1. i agree this polish is a must have i try to savor mine and i hide in a special place lol,it looks good on dove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why you gotta tease me? this is sold out everywhere! love ittttt on gray D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I regret not putting this on my order :( It's so pretty!! Love it on grey too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when it's layered over gray and not so much when it's over some other bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why have I not worn this yet?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite! No spam or links to other websites in the comments. Thanks!!!