Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A-England Week! The Legends Part 3




I'm super excited to bring you the last of The Legends Collection: Bridal Veil and Order of the Garter!  But don't worry, we aren't even half way through A-England Week :) so there is plenty more to come.  I figured it would be a pretty good way to round up my month of blogging everyday.

Bridal Veil is up first, and while it's pretty, super pigmented, and applies wonderfully, it's kind of bleh.  And I'm saying that in context of the rest of this collection.  The black shade is pretty amazing, I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's more charcoal, but the base is better than straight up black.  It does have holographic particles in it, but it really just gives it a pretty shimmer.  I wouldn't even call this a scattered holo, even though that is what I believe it's trying to be.  I think the best this about this is it's 1 coat.  I wonder how butter LONDON's The Black Knight?  I might have to try that soon.

A-England Bridal Veil
A-England Bridal Veil
A-England Bridal Veil, regular indoor light
A-England Bridal Veil, regular indoor light with flash
The last of the bunch, Order of the Garter, is VERY different than the rest of The Legends, but I think that makes it even more schedule.  If you haven't gone over to Fashion Polish yet to read the story of the names behind this polish, GO! Her post is fantastic, as always.  It will give you some insight on why this one is different and special in the collection.  Order of the Garter is an amazing bright blue polish packed full of lighter blue/turquoise glass flecks.  SWOON!  I was really shocked how much I liked this one.  I expected to think it was pretty but not special.  THIS IS SPECIAL.  I promise you.   Hopefully my pictures do it justice!
A-England Order of the Garter
A-England Order of the Garter
A-England Order of the Garter
A-England Order of the Garter
These two are currently available for $12 each at Llarowe's website.  Or you can order them directly from A-England by email.  Hope you enjoyed A-England's The Legends as much as I did.  Which is your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite! No spam or links to other websites in the comments. Thanks!!!