Friday, February 10, 2012

Another Look: A-England Saint George

I typically don't like to go out of order when I show you my manicures.  It may be about two weeks behind, but you typically see them in exactly the order that I wore them.  I also know that Jessie just showed you guys a ton of A-Englands, but I really couldn't help myself.  I could hardly wait to put on Saint George, and it was so awesome I just couldn't wait two weeks to share it with you!

You can see Jessie's original post with Saint George here.  Her photos were so drool-worthy I was DYING to get my hands on it!  Or it on my hands...hehe.  Saint George is a gorgeous (GORGEOUS) teal with a subtle scattered holographic finish.  The depth of this color is unbelievable.  You have to see it in person.  Sometimes it leans more green and sometimes more blue, but either way it's beautiful.  The holo effect isn't super strong, but it's noticeable even indoors.  It just gives it this amazing depth.  The formula is also just as amazing.  Flawless application, and perfect coverage in two thin coats.  Check it out!

 (click to enlarge)
 (click to enlarge)

I. DIE.  It really is that awesome, I promise you.  I beg you guys to forgive me.  I had full intentions of also getting sunlight photos for you, but fate had another plan.  I put on Saint George during the Super Bowl, so it was dark out.  It was going to be sunny the next day so no problem, right?  Yeeeeah, I was closing up the reception window at work when my hand slipped off, taking a huge chunk out of two of my nails.  And the polish.  My soul was crushed.  I hardly got to fully enjoy Saint George before it got ruined, but it was still so gorgeous I refused to take it off.  Yeah, I wore it chipped up for about two days.  When you guys start seeing the dominant hand popping back into my photos, you'll know why.  My apologies in advance.

Anyway, enough of my rambling.  If you don't already own Saint George, GO. RUN. NOW.  You NEED it.  Your soul NEEEEEEEDS it!  This is happiness in a bottle, and you can nab it for $12 from shop.llarowe.com as soon as they come back in stock!

I promise to try not to overload you guys on A-Englands, but they're just too pretty to resist!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Happiness in a bottle is the perfect description. It's super beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous. colors like this look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite! No spam or links to other websites in the comments. Thanks!!!