Sunday, October 16, 2011

butter LONDON Blagger

Who came up with the expression "Got the blues"?  Meaning you are sad or depressed?  Cause I tell you one thing, blue makes me happy!  Especially cobalt blue nail polish like Butter London's Blagger!!!!  Sure, this is just a plain old creme, but the shade is just perfect.  It's rich and bright.  It's also a 1 coater :).  You can tell from the pictures that I need a ridge filling basecoat if I'm only doing one coat, but those of you with healthy nails will do just fine.  I've been slowly purging my stash, ans swatched this with some of my other blues, and this one just really blew all the others out of the water.  Unfortunately in my comparison picture I took for you guys, I didn't make a note of which ones I compared, plus it turned out really color inaccurate.  It's way more vibrant and lush than any of my other blues that's for sure.  Oh, and this was also without a top coat.  SUPER SHINY!!!!!

So according to the butter LONDON dictionary, Blagger means a charlatan!  What a fun name for this polish.  Whoever gets to name polishes at butter LONDON has the best job ever.  Seriously.  Maybe I just found my dream job!

butter LONDON Blagger
butter LONDON Blagger
Blagger came out in the spring of 2011 collection.  You can still get it at Ulta or at butter LONDON's website for $14.

5 comments:

  1. I just picked it up over the weekend and fell in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one, but have yet to use it. Can't wait! Glad to hear it applies so nicely. And I agree with you--whoever names BL polishes has the best gig ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely....that color of blue is so now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might be my favorite mani of yours, Jessie! Gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, glad you love it, I do too. This is a real winner.

    @Allison - I know right! Dream job :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite! No spam or links to other websites in the comments. Thanks!!!