Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lynnderella Bride of Franken

So when Lynnderella decided to start selling her polishes a little while ago, the nail polish community on MUA was a flutter with excitement.  While I did find her glitter polishes totally unique and beautiful, I wasn't super compelled to pick them up.  Especially for $12 a little bottle.  Then I started seeing swatches of Connect the Dots and regretting I didn't get it.  Then she posted this (please note her shop is currently closed and you can not order these right now) and it was all over. I quickly ordered The Telltale Heart, Bibbitty Bobbitty Boo Blue, Love Potion No.99, Bride of Franken, and Connect the Dots.  The first one I had to try was Bride of Franken.  When these polishes came, I was wearing RBL Bikini Bottom, and putting Bride of Franken over it was totally anti-climatic.  So when I decided to wear this one for real, I threw it over one coat of Wet and Wild Black Creme.  This is how Lynnderella showed it on her website, but I have to admit her picture didn't do it justice.  It's so much better in real life.  Total galaxy nails.  This is one coat of Bride of Franken.  I so so so love this.  

Lynnderella Bride of Franken over Wet 'n Wild Black Creme
Lynnderella Bride of Franken over Wet 'n Wild Black Creme
The one thing I learned from these picks (it was this noticeable in real life) was that I needed 2 coats of top coat.  I used Seche Vite here, so I think next time I'll do something else, then Seche Vite.  I am very happy I got this polish, and I can't wait to try the rest of my Lynnderella's (actually, I did wear Love Potion No.99 over Grape Set Match as a pedi and LOVED it).  I do think these are totally worth the $12 price tag, but I won't be the type to buy every polish she offers.  Gotta pick the ones best for you and this one definitely hit the nail on the head.  The good news for all you lovers, is that this polish MAY be available again soon.  Subscribe to Lynnderella's blog to get notified when.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. I have decided I don't need every single one, but there are several I'm dying over. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely franken and an awesome name!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite! No spam or links to other websites in the comments. Thanks!!!