Tuesday, September 6, 2011

100th Post: Zoya Yara

OMGIT'SOUR100THPOSTYAY!!!!  Holy cow, time sure flies when you're having fun!  I can't believe we've already made it to the big 100!  Triple digits - woo-hoo!  *raises the roof*  *happy dance!*

Over the weekend I realized something.  A revelation, perhaps (overdramatization).  I apparently wasn't kidding when I told you I was "like, obsessed, with these weird greeny-goldy colors lately."  Look what I've accumulated over the last month....

China Glaze It's Alive, Zoya Yara, Butter London Wallis, China Glaze Westside Warrior, China Glaze Zombie Zest

That'd be a glitter, a shimmer, a foil, a creme, and a glass-fleck.  I think my obsession has blossomed into a full-blown addiction.  But hey, admitting is the first step, right?  ;-)  I've already shown you Wallis, and I promise you the rest of these beauties are soon to follow.  I've got the lovely Zoya Yara for you today!

Yara is a muted olive green with gold irregular-shaped shimmer.  The shimmer shape reminds me of a glass-fleck style, but the overall finish is much more subtle.  It's not the sparkly kind of shimmer, but the kind that adds depth and richness.  The formula was amazing - almost a one-coater!  Two coats were all I needed for complete perfection.  Definitely click to enlarge these photos!

(click to enlarge)
 (click to enlarge)

Ugh, I DIE!  This is so unbelievably beautiful.  I love it!  The color is gorgeous and the shimmer is just the cherry on top.  It's rich and warm and cozy - perfect for fall.  I love it so much I'm almost at a loss for words.  It's just stunning.  100% must-have for me.  I'm proud to have Yara star in the 100th post.  ♥

A huge thank you to everyone for sticking with us up until now!  I know 100 posts isn't a whole lot, but I really think we've come a long way, and I'm sure I speak for Jessie as well when I say we've had such a blast sharing our love of polish with you guys and watching our little blog grow.  GROUP HUG!  :-)

Stay tuned!  Super duper fun and exciting things might be right around the corner!  

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post!!! This is a great color on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colors like these as well! I have Yara and Westside Warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th post! Yara looks great on you. I just picked this one up yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GothamPolish - Thank you!!! :-)

    @KayJay - Yay!! After Yara, I can't wait to try out Westside Warrior!

    @StardustStephanie - Thank you!! Yay!! I hope you love it as much as I do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) happy happy joy joy

    I wish I loved these colors on me as much as I love them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo Hoo!
    Congrats on the 100th post :D
    I love this color... Will definitely be getting this one soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your 100th post :)

    can i request a lesson on the different types and how you can tell? i.e. glitter, glitter bomb, foil, gel, creme, etc. i know it seems obvious but i don't always know what you mean when i look at a bottle myself! or is this already posted somewhere on your blog?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite! No spam or links to other websites in the comments. Thanks!!!