Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

So, today is my birthday (YAY!), and I decided to celebrate with a fun and bling-tastic mani!  I orginally saw this on MUA and immediately knew it just HAD to be my birthday mani! 

I used Color Club What a Drag! (similar to other silver foils - Sally Hansen Celeb City, China Glaze Cheers to You, etc.) as the base color.  Then I added a very thin layer of OPI Mad as a Hatter, starting about 3/4 of the way up the nail.  I finished up with two gradient layers of Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday, starting the first about half way up the nail and the second about 1/4 up the nail.  I'm so thrilled with how this turned out!




This is so fun and festive, and I'm so happy to share it (and my birthday!) with you!

Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite! No spam or links to other websites in the comments. Thanks!!!