Saturday, April 16, 2011

My "Bring it Back" Campaign

Calling all lacquerheads!

Is your favorite Rescue Beauty Lounge polish sold out?  Did you miss out on a limited edition collection??  

I sure did!  Last fall RBL released the Real Housewives of the Tudor Dynasty collection - four polishes named after four of King Henry VIII's wives.  The collection included:

Catherine - Named after Henry's first wife, it's a deep smokey purple with red and blue shimmer.
Anne - Named after Henry's second wife, it's a mossy green with gorgeous gold and pink shimmer.
Jane - Named after Henry's third wife, it's a greyed nude with subtle golden shimmer.
Catherine H - Named after Henry's fifth wife, it's a beautiful deep cornflower blue with pink and blue shimmer.
(You can find swatches of all of these here from Michelle at All Lacquered Up.)

So here's my sob story.  I've always had a fascination with the Tudor dynasty and English history (self-proclaimed Anglophile here!).  I devoured the Tudors series from Showtime, and I was so excited for this polish collection.  Unfortunately, I was unemployed at the time, and RBLs cost $18 a piece.  With a heavy heart I had to pass on the entire collection.

By a freak stocking accident, I managed to snag Catherine H a few weeks ago when it became available again for a few hours before it went out of stock again.  But I'm still lacking my coveted Anne, Catherine, and Jane.  Sobs!

Thankfully, Ji Baek (RBL's creator and commander-in-chief) is doing another "Bring it Back" vote.  We all have two votes before tomorrow morning, April 17th at 10:00 AM EST.  Top three are brought back in stock to give all us polish lovers a second chance.  YAY!  My vote is hands down for Anne and Catherine.  They look beautiful and they've been calling my name since the initial release last fall.

Here's where you come in!  Since we only get two votes, Ji encouraged "campaigning" to get more votes for your most beloved polishes.  I'm asking you guys to head over to blog.rescuebeauty.com and cast your votes for Anne and Catherine.  Just because you're all awesome, and I'd be ETERNALLY grateful!  I'm hoping Jane will also gain enough votes to win, but if I had to choose two, those would be the ones.  

If your heart has already been taken by another one of Ji's gorgeous RBLs, I understand.  But I figured I'd give it a try!  Who knows, if Anne and Catherine win...maybe I'll even host my very first giveaway!  ;-)

Make it so!
(Yes, that's my second Star Trek reference.  You know there's more to come!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite! No spam or links to other websites in the comments. Thanks!!!