Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OPI Ski Teal We Drop

Alright, last one from the vaults and then we can get back to normal!  Today I have OPI Ski Teal We Drop, which I was gifted not once, but TWICE at Christmas.  I think the polish gods were trying to tell me something that day.  It was just meant to be, wasn't it?  :-)

Ski Teal We Drop is, as the name implies, a teal blue creme.  I feel like that description just doesn't give you the right idea.  It's really more like amazingly awesome teal blue nail candy from heaven.  I'm so not joking!  It applies in two absurdly smooth coats, and it's just the perfect teal creme - not too dark, and not too light.

(click to enlarge)

(Fun fact:  These were the first photos I ever took after I got my Ott-Lite!  You don't even want to see the photos from before the Ott-Lite.  Shudders.)

Ski Teal We Drop was released with OPI's Swiss collection in the fall of last year.  I passed on the entire collection at first, but then that I started seeing swatches of Ski Teal We Drop on MUA.  And thus, a lemming was born.  I added that sucker to my Christmas wish list, and my family must have just felt the vibes coming off of that one, since I managed to get one from each side of the family!  I did end up swapping my extra, but I'm cherishing every last drop of the bottle I kept!

I don't know what else to say about this polish other than it's perfect and I love it!  Maybe now you can see why I didn't love RBL Dead Calm.  I was hoping it would be my navy blue Ski Teal We Drop, but it's just really hard to top this polish.  I'm not sure if it's going to make it to OPI's core line (I can only hope!), but it should still be pretty easy to find right now.  If you're in the hunt for or are lacking a great teal creme for your collection, definitely check this one out!  :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite! No spam or links to other websites in the comments. Thanks!!!